Saturday, January 1, 2022

The Last Collection of Designer Diego Chula

Mosaic of Vietnam

The final collection of designer Diego Chula 'Mosaics of Vietnam - Vietnamese pieces' represents the final collection of designer Diego Chula. He had just launched that collection before his death, and his wife tried to complete some last steps of the collection.

In the brocade collection performed at the Huong forest and mountains fashion show within the framework of the 2nd Vietnam Brocade Cultural Festival in 2020, designer Diego Chula created a new collection of brocades to showcase. performed in the art show The Eternal Flow - The Eternal Flow in Dubai.

However, Mr Diego Chula died suddenly in Hanoi on October 13 due to a heart stroke. Only then did he complete the drawings of the designs in the Vietnam Pieces collection. As being a companion and grasping Mr Diego Chula's enthusiasm and passion, Mrs Laura continued the remaining stages to bring the drawings into products.

Laura told Tuoi Tre Online: "Honestly, at the beginning when Diego left, I was shocked. I spend most of my time with my family, there was a time when I thought I would stop this collection. But as if there was something motivating, I had a feeling that my husband was beside me, giving me more strength and energy. That was the motivation for me to fulfil his last wish."

Ms Laura added that she and Chula team always felt the adrenaline to complete the stages of making this collection. All had worked non-stop and were looking forward to the day when each of his last works would bring to the public fantastic moments.

Laura showcased this collection in the art show The Eternal Flow in Dubai. Prior to this event in Dubai, the team took an impressive set of photos in Moc Chau (Son La province) with some designs in the Vietnam Pieces collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do You Know About Artistic Swimming?

  Artistic swimming, also known as synchronized swimming, is a water sport that combines elements of swimming, gymnastics, and dance. In thi...